Monday, February 22, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Urethra Ovarian Cyst, Frequent Urination, But NOT UTI, Help?

Ovarian cyst, frequent urination, but NOT UTI, help? - ovarian cyst urethra

I think going to the emergency room this morning, but before that, I need some advice on what evidence I have to ask a doctor.

I am a woman of 18 years without serious illness, which my knowledge. Since November, I had problems with urination and I can not completely empty the bladder, I have a loss of sensation in the bladder, urethra, and sometimes I feel irritated after urination.

I went to several doctors and even a urologist, which I had a urine test, a urinary tract infection tests, urinalysis and urine cultures negative.

Then, slowly, I began to develop rare bowel movements and color changes in stool. I used to have a movement of about 3 times now, and now every two days. They are used to dark brown, but now aRE Brown. Sometimes cause itching around the anus. I hate it.

So I went to the doctor and he gave me a scan showed only small follicular cysts on right ovary.

I also have lymph nodes in the neck, neck near my trachea over a month and not cold or sore throat. It has not diminished. You will feel like rounded, furniture, touch rubber profiles.

I'm losing weight unintentionally and never had the feeling of hunger.

What is possible? What evidence is there to do? I will be depressed about it.

How do I fix these problems? Please help.

1 comment:

Bux - Type 2 Diabetic (NIDDM) said...

You can use the detection of gastrointestinal inquiry upper and lower gastrointestinal tract, bilirubin tests. You can also test whether your kidneys and bladder with a dye.

However, if no result, as an oncologist and get a test for cancer. A sample of stool and urine may also help.

Post a Comment